Monday, September 21, 2009

busy 2 weeks

So, I haven't blogged much lately. I swore that blogging would make me more accountable.
Anyways, I went to the Y to run with Melissa today. It was pretty uneventful. Ran 2 miles & did a little bit of weight training. My knee started acting up again, but it wasn't too bad. I ran the 1st mile straight & the 2nd mile I did sprint sets. I think that I like the sprints better. Is that weird???

So, now it is 630am & Josh just left for his run & my house is very peaceful. The kids are still sleeping & the cat has not started meowing yet.

Oh yeah, I have a big 2 weeks ahead. I just signed Josh & I up for the Oktoberfest 5k in Dunedin. I am sooo excited about this. I have run a few races, but josh has never officially ran one, & we get to run it together. I'm pretty sure he's gonna smoke my ass, but that's ok. Then, the next week is Race 4 the Cure. I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS RACE FOR A FEW REASONS. (Sorry must've hit caps lock). My friends Kelly & Melissa are running this race & it's their 1st race. I know they are gonna do great! This is such an empowering & emotional race. I makes you proud to be a woman!!!!!!!

Anyways, I hope to get atleast 1 more run in this week, probably Wednesday. (Only because of the knee.) I am gonna have to baby this knee for the next 2 weeks.

So the rest of the week goes like this:

Monday: teach bodyflex a.m. & step p.m.
Tuesday: teach step am & pm
Wedmesday: teach step am
Thursday: teach bodyflex am & step pm.

love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment