Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gonna try this again!

So, I have started training again, & I have been successful thus far. I am in week nine of the Run Less, Run Faster training program. I must say that I absolutely LOVE this program! It has me at three run per week. The first run is track repeats, then it's tempo, and the last is a long run.

I found my blog again, and I thought it was kind of funny because I think I stared blogging at this time year after Race for the Cure, Tampa. I have been keeping track of my training faithfully by writing notes on my facebook. I was catching up on my blog reading with Christy and Teresa's and decided I would give this a shot again.

This week I have started week 9, and I did day 1 of the training.
10 minute warm up
6x400's @ 923
400 RI in between each one
10 minute cooldown

This was a pretty successful run, I felt pretty good throughout the entire run. This took me 44 minutes and I did 4 miles. I am trying to keep in mind that I walked for about 3 minutes in the warm up and maybe one or two during the cooldown. All in all, it's ALL GOOD!

Today I will probably do my tempo run and then Sunday will be my usual long run with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment