Sunday, September 26, 2010

wk10 overall

Day 1~track repeats

day2~no run

day 3~long run, 5 miles with the girls

This week got kinda messed up. Taylor was in full force with softball this week in the evenings and I guess I spent my mornings being selfish. Lately, I have been doing day 2's run on Friday after I pick the kids up from school, well that was not in the making for me this week. I hurt my back Thursday night when I was teaching bootcamp, I think I may have gotten a little ambitious with the weights, so I paid for that dearly. By Friday morning I was in some serious pain. I worked it out for 2 days, and then went for Sunday's run despite the fact that it was still hurting. I think the run may have helped it though, I noticed that it was only a little sore by the time we were done.

I could definently tell that I missed a run this week. These runs are so crucial to my routine. I felt strong through the 1st 3 miles, even mile 4 was ok. Mile 5 seemed to last forever, I mean really, F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!! But I made it and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment