Thursday, August 27, 2009

8/2/09

It's all good
So, I totally forgot to blog about the last run so I'll briefly catch you up. I ran w/Christy, Teresa, Ryan , & Jill. We did a 5k & it was not great...not terrible, but not great. My mind was playing games w/me. It's all good.So, tonight I am thankful for friends who tell me to get my butt out there even when I DO NOT want to. Thank you Kelly & Melissa!!!!!!! I think I had already had it in my mind that I wasn't running b/c Christy sadi she was gonna take Sunday off, but thank god that these girls know how to get my butt off the couch! Anywho, we ran 3.9 & it was all good. It was a medium pace for us. Poor Melissa hadn't run in a month & just wanted to go. Had to remind her to slow down a little bit. I think she's gonna smoke us all;0) So, not much to gab about tonight. we got through it w/ a lot of complaining, but nonetheless good friendship....Next training run probably won't be til Thursday, I have a busy week this week.I teach basic step Monday night.Tuesday a.m. I teach spin & @ night I teach in-line step.Wednesday a/m/ I teach Step 1.Thursday morning I teach bodyflex.Sooooo.......like I sadi busy week, & that doesn't even include other obligations or having a life. ~~*~~~If you can't bring it go home!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment