Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fallen behind

I have definently fallen behind in the running blog thang:) Don't know why really, it was supposed to be here to help hold me accountable. Don't know what happened, but I am gonna try to be better about this.

I'll just start with this week, bc who really wants to back track????

I went to the gym Monday after I deposited everyone to their destination for the 1st day of school. Got on the mill and after a mile in I thought I was gonna hurl. Not from running, but I was sooooo nervous for my babies on their 1st day. Especially Noah since it was his 1st day of pre-school EVER. I did like 2.3 miles in pretty decent time. I was at a 10 minute pace & happy with that. But bailed after my 2.3. Then asked myself WTH!!!!

However, the week before I was VERY EXCITED! I hit a good spot in my running. Went to go run on the mill & did my 5k in 32 minutes & that was with a 4 minute warm up. WHOOP WHOOP! I was so excited. As soon as I was done , like a dork I texted Josh & then once I got in the car HAD 2 call Christy. Very good day for me.

Hoping to get a friday & saturday run in this weekend. I WILL fit 2 days in somewhere.

Miss training with Christy & the girls greatly. Miss the friendship & encouragement, but every1's lives are so hectic & it's only fair that we have our own training schedules:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey friend. i miss you too. keep up your blog, it adds encouragement. your page is sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete