Saturday, August 29, 2009

crazy

Not sure what I was thinking today! I started the day off by running on the mill before going to Kelly's crazy ass cardio sculpt class, where she did awesome legs. I felt great!!!!! Tons of energy & just all around AWESOME! I'm guessing I only got about a 1.75 miles in bc I had to get off to go help some1 with something. THEN, I was off to cardio sculpt. Left feeling great & I even had the thought to maybe stay for kickboxing, but then remembered that I had the baby with me, so I did not want to push my luck. Went home & was starving so I ate 2 chicken tacos for lunch & then headed back to the gym to RUN with Kelly!

My legs were now sore from working so hard in the a.m. & my belly was blech from eating so fast. However, I did manage to get in 2 miles in 20 minutes. I know it was a short run, but that was all I could manage. My belly just was not happy with me. I did a couple of 1-2 minute sprints & then we went off to go a little bit weights.

Hoping to get a run in tomorrow sometime. It's eitehr gonna have to be EARLY, like before church or in the evening. We'll see....

Schedule for the week
Monday~ teach step @ 630
Tuesday~teach step from 10-1030 & 715-815
Wednesday~teach step 10-11
Thursday~ teach bodyflex 10-11
Friday~hopefully sports conditioning.

Trying to figue out where my runs are fitting in here. Hopefully I will be able to fit in 1 or 2 early morning runs w/Melissa & maybe an evening one.

No comments:

Post a Comment